EASTER AT LAKESIDE
SATURDAY, MARCH 31: 3:30, 5:00 & 6:30 PM
SUNDAY, APRIL 1: 9:00, 10:45 AM & 12:30 PM
The most extraordinary day in the history of earth was the first Easter. A dead man had come back to life. People were stunned. They began singing songs about him. They called him Lord. They re-arranged their lives around his life. People still do.
We’d like to invite you to join us as we celebrate the astonishing life of Jesus. Whether you follow him yet or not. Whether you like church or not. Come see what the hubbub is all about.
Celebrate with us the weekend of March 31 - April 1. Kidsfest children’s programs offered at all times for ages Nursery - 5th Grade. Special Needs classrooms will be available Saturday 5:00 & 6:30 PM and Sunday 9:00 & 10:45 AM
SERVE AT EASTER
Join us this Easter as we invite our community to celebrate with us at Lakeside. If you would like to help us welcome families with a smile, serve coffee to our guests, or assist in our Kidsfest classrooms, sign up below.VOLUNTEER
"EGG" YOUR FRIENDS!
Celebrate Spring by surprising your friends and neighbors with treat-filled eggs left on their doorstep!
DOWNLOAD A "YOU'VE BEEN EGGED" NOTE
- This has all the information about being "egged," and instructions on how to continue the fun. You can download a copy HERE.
FILL AN EGG WITH TREATS
- Lakeside has giant eggs and candy available at weekend gatherings to get your started (while supplies last) - OR - fill a dozen smaller eggs or a basket with treats.
- Be creative! You can also fill eggs with baked goods, seed packets for spring flowers, an invitation for coffee along with a coffee card - whatever will be a fun surprise for your intended "target."
- Be sure to include the "You've Been Egged" note.
PICK FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS
- Leave an egg or basket filled with treats on their doorstep -OR- fill a dozen smaller eggs with treats and hide them in their yard - leave an empty basket to help with the search!
- Share your adventures with #youvebeenegged
BE SNEAKY, BE CREATIVE, HAVE FUN!