The Craft of Connection is hard to teach. You can’t learn it in a classroom. It needs to be experienced. We experience and sharpen connection in four different spaces in life:
- Public—e.g. sporting events, weekend church gatherings
- Social—e.g. Men’s Conference, Ladies Night Out, Moms@Lakeside, Higher Power, other life-stage groups
- Personal—e.g. mentoring, Grow Groups, 1-on-1 conversation with close friends
- Intimate—e.g. relationships where people know all our secrets
They all count and they all meet different needs and expectations.
In this season, Lakeside is devoting some special attention to Social Space. Over the next year we are going to be launching several mid-sized groups designed for different life-stages in order for you to experience and develop connections in a way that only mid-sized groups can.
Keep an eye open for upcoming mid-size groups and activities:
- SENIORS: Second Sundays of the Month - CLUB 55+
- YOUNG FAMILIES: Quarterly Gatherings. Next Gathering, FRIDAY May 18: details coming soon
- EARLY EMPTY NESTERS: First Gathering SUNDAY, APRIL 8
- PARENTS OF TEENS: Coming Fall 2018